Every donation – small or large – makes a dramatic impact.
PLEASE KNOW THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- We cannot accept food that has been gathered or derived from “food donation barrels” or “food drives” composed of loose cans or loose dry food products at this time.
- We cannot accept any clothing of any kind at this time.
Sunshine Division may only accept “unbroken cased packaged items” with a confirmed appointment only.
To make an appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Equipment or Services
We are always in need of warehousing, food storage or handling equipment, and professional services. We do not accept home furniture.
If your organization has the ability to donate any of the following, please contact Kyle
Things We Need:
- Restaurant Grade Refrigeration Equipment
- Laptop Computers
- Printing Services
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Dry Storage
*Walmart donated a refrigerated truck
Many companies support our efforts in a variety of ways. We’re always looking for new ideas and exciting ways to get your company involved with the Sunshine Division. Ways your business can support us include:
- Sponsor an event (current opportunities include our spring SHINE event and summer Golf Tournament)
- Workplace Food/fund drive
- Underwrite a mission expense
- Cause market to raise awareness about the Sunshine Division
- Workplace giving campaign
- Donate food
- Donate equipment or professional services
- Group volunteerism
- Include the Sunshine Division in billing inserts
- Company grants or financial gifts
Give A Vehicle
Are you interested in donating a vehicle to the Sunshine Division?
Your car, truck, van, RV, or boat with
The vehicle must be complete, including tires, motor,
We operate our vehicle donation program through Don Lee Motors in North Portland. Contact them directly
4650 North Lombard Street Portland, OR 97203.
Give Stock or Real Estate
Appreciated stocks (securities) and real estate are among the best assets to fund a charitable gift. The gifts can be made outright or used to create an estate plan beneficial to you for the remainder of your life and the Sunshine Division thereafter.